Accessible transportation is available in PV!
Airport transfers, rides, and tours and other accessible transportation.
Do you need accessible transportation? How can you enjoy your vacation if you can’t get from the airport to your destination? If you can take a taxi or Uber, then we are probably not the right choice for your transportation needs. We have three accessible vans that we use to moved equipment and if you need it, we are happy to move you as well. We have room for a total of 3 passengers. One or two can be in wheelchairs.
Our three vans have manual ramps, full securement and air conditioning. However, they are not new. If you are looking for luxury transportation, we are not the right choice for you. But, we are happy to help you get from point A to point B if we are available.
How much will my ride cost?
The price of each transport is figured individually. But, a few guidelines to help you get an idea of our prices are as follows:
- All transportation must be booked in advance. And, scheduled for a specific time.
- Our minimum charge is $30 USD CASH each direction. We pay fees on credit card transactions, so if you need to pay for transportation with a credit card, we need to add 10%. Credit card fees are already reflected in our equipment rental prices.
- Of course we take pesos. Email us for current rates.
- Our regular hours are 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Our after/before hours fees range from $20 USD to $50 USD.
We are closed for the month of September. If you find other accessible transportation (at any cost), please let us know where so we can pass the information along to our clients.
- Airport pick-up. Do you want us to meet you inside? Add $5 USD CASH so we can either park or continue to circle while you navigate the airport. For first time visitors, this is a nice option. We meet our clients at the Subway restaurant INSIDE the airport. It is just past all of the chaos before you head outside. If you can message us when you have cleared passport control and immigration and meet us at the one spot on the curb that is wide enough to load a wheelchair, then there is no additional charge. We can wait 5 minutes away and come when you message.
- Because traffic can be crazy, we have an additional $40 USD CASH charge during holidays and festivals. However, if your transportation does not take us into an area that is involved in the celebration, then that fee does not apply. For example: the Festival of Our Lady of Guadalupe happens in Centro. If you need a ride from the airport to Marina Vallarta, there would be no extra fee. Keep in mind however, that there are a few times, we just say “no” so that we can celebrate too. Here’s a list so you can plan. And here’s a link to some information about local festivals in case you are interested. Celebrations in Vallarta
Transportation and Rental holiday schedule for Beach Crossers
New Year’s Day (January 1: NO TRANSPORTATION BEFORE NOON)
Samana Santa and Pascua (the week before and after Easter Sunday)
Día de la Madre (May 10)
Mexican Independence Day (September 15-16)
Día de Los Muertos (Oct. 30-Nov. 2)
Restaurant Week (sometime in November)
Día de la Revolucion (November 20)
US Thanksgiving (3rd Thursday of November)
Festival of Our Lady of Guadalupe (December 1-12)
Christmas Eve (December 24: NO TRANSPORTATION AFTER 2:00)
Christmas Day (December 25: NO TRANSPORTATION BEFORE NOON)
New Year’s Eve (December 31: NO TRANSPORTATION AFTER 2:00 PM)
Yes, but how much will accessible transportation cost?
Generally speaking, it is $30 USD CASH to $80 USD CASH each way from Boca de Tomatlán to Punta Mita during regular business hours on non-holidays. Well, we price in zones starting with the area from the Marina Vallarta Wal-Mart to the Rio Ameca bridge. This includes Marina Vallarta and the airport. So this area would be $30 USD CASH each direction.
If you’re heading south, you can add $5 USD CASH for each zone we pass through.
Zones South of the airport
- South from Walmart to Sheraton including the hotel zone +5 USD
- Further south from Sheraton to Calle Pulpito includes El Centro and the Romantic Zone + another $5 USD
- From Calle Pulpito including Amapas and Conchas Chinas (to Lindo Mar) + another $5 USD
- South of Lindo Mar to Grand Fiesta Americana + another $5 USD
- From Grand Fiesta Americana to Park Royal + another $5 USD
- Further south of Park Royal to Mismaloya + another $10 USD
- South of Mismaloya to Boca de Tomatlan + another $10 USD
If you’re heading north, you can add $5 USD CASH for each zone we pass through.
Zones to the north
- From Paradise Village to the Flamingos gate. and from the Rio Ameca to Lago Real +5 USD
- The area north from Lago Real to Flamingo Golf (Mega) and Flamingos gate to La Estancia. + another $5 USD
- North from Flamingos to Punta Esmeralda. Including Bucerias and Vidanta. + another $5 USD
- La Cruz de Huanacaxtle including Playa La Manzanilla + another $10 USD
- La Cruz de Huanacaxtle to The Grand Palladium + another $5 USD
- From The Grand Palladium to Punta Mita including all location on Playa Destiladeras from Nahui to La Lancha + another $10 USD.
- Inside the private peninsula of Punta Mita +10 USD
To find out how much it will cost, please email to get a price for your trip.
If you schedule in advance, we can also do some custom tours. Drop us a note and let us know what you’re interested in. Remember however, that we only have room for 3 (maybe 4) people.