Beach Crossers Mobility Rentals. Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit.
Our mobility and assistive devices are increasing. However, if you don’t see what you need, contact us.
Accessible transportation with private driver.
Beach wheelchairs and beach strollers.
Power chairs and scooters.
Rollators, walkers, crutches and more!
Why we rent mobility equipment:
We understand mobility limitations. For years we vacationed in Vallarta with Mom. She had pulmonary fibrosis and used a wheelchair. It was very difficult. For the longest time we said, “Someone should do something!” One day, we realized that we were “someone”. The three of us began the process of starting Beach Crossers. Mom’s health declined. We finished the paperwork in January of 2014 and a few days later Mom passed away. She continues to be the inspiration for this crazy adventure. Soon after opening, we both left our teaching positions. For Sheri, that was 6th grade math and science. For Terrie, high school science and PE. We love what we do. Now, our clients inspire us.
Our beach wheelchairs.
Let us help you to the beautiful beaches of Vallarta.
- We use Dodge Caravans with Braun conversions, manual ramps and full securement.
- Wheelchair accessible transportation.
- Custom accessible tours available.
- Accessible travel advice and recommendations from our client’s experiences.
- Aided beach wheelchairs with balloon tires. For easy movement over sand or cobblestone.
- Self-propelled wheelchairs for the physically active client.
- Beach strollers for the little ones
- All terrain wheelchairs for getting around the cobblestone streets of Puerto Vallarta
- Scooters and power chairs.
- Crutches, walkers and manual wheelchairs
- Bed rails, IV poles, shower seats, toilet seat risers, etc.
- Accessories and related products to make your vacation more enjoyable.
- Insurance available for complete protection and peace of mind
Most resorts allow uninterrupted delivery of our products to their property.
Read more about our story at:
Read or write reviews on Yelp or Google+!
Learn more about Puerto Vallarta at