Beach Crossers is CLOSED during the month of SEPTEMBER. If you need equipment during September, please call to make arrangements. You will not be able to book automatically as we will need time to make arrangements.
Please be aware that to cover our bank charges, ALL CANCELLATIONS have a minimum 10% fee. Additional information can be found in our cancellation policy.
Your reservation helps us help others. Check out some of the ways we give back to the community here http://beachcrossers.blogspot.mx/2016/06/beach-crossers-gives-back.html
Book your rental during July or August for delivery anytime after October 1, and receive a 5% discount. Use coupon EARLYBOOKING.
Mobility rentals, private tours and free delivery to most areas.
Beach Crossers Mobility Rentals. Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit.
Our mobility and assistive devices are increasing. However, if you don't see what you need, contact us.
Accessible transportation with private driver.
Beach wheelchairs and beach strollers.
Power chairs and scooters.
Rollators, walkers, crutches and more!
Let us help you to the beautiful beaches of Vallarta.
- We use Dodge Caravans with Braun conversions, manual ramps and full securement.
- Wheelchair accessible transportation.
- Custom accessible tours available.
- Accessible travel advice and recommendations from our client's experiences.
- Aided beach wheelchairs with balloon tires. For easy movement over sand or cobblestone.
- Self-propelled wheelchairs for the physically active client.
- Beach strollers for the little ones
- All terrain wheelchairs for getting around the cobblestone streets of Puerto Vallarta
- Scooters and power chairs.
- Crutches, walkers and manual wheelchairs
- Bed rails, IV poles, shower seats, toilet seat risers, etc.
- Accessories and related products to make your vacation more enjoyable.
- Insurance available for complete protection and peace of mind
Most resorts allow uninterrupted delivery of our products to their property.
Read more about our story at:
At Beach Crossers we believe everyone should be able to go to the beach!
Read or write reviews on Yelp, Facebook, or Google+!
Learn more about Puerto Vallarta at
Why we rent mobility equipment
We understand mobility limitations. For years we vacationed in Vallarta with Mom. She had pulmonary fibrosis and used a wheelchair. It was very difficult. For the longest time we said, "Someone should do something!" One day, we realized that we were "someone". The three of us began the process of starting Beach Crossers. Mom's health declined. We finished the paperwork in January of 2014 and a few days later Mom passed away. She continues to be the inspiration for this crazy adventure. Soon after opening, we both left our teaching positions. For Sheri, that was 6th grade math and science. For Terrie, high school science and PE. We love what we do. Now, our clients inspire us.
beach wheelchairs and beach strollers.